Take Some Time for YOU, Today
Welcome to ‘It’s Sun Day ~Your Time to Shine.’
I’ve been guided to create an extra special way to assist you to navigate some of the ups and downs along the Sunny Yellow Brick pathway we call ‘Life.’
As Sunday is the day of the Sun, it’s a perfect day for relaxing, unwinding and connecting with your inner self. Each Sunday morning (Oz time), you will be receiving an extra email from me.
This email will be different from the usual weekly email (which you will still receive) as we’ll be sharing little snippets that support self-reflection, inner spiritual growth and tips to give yourself the time you require to restore and replenish your mind, body and soul.
It’s a Special Thank You for being here.
As I honour and appreciate you being part of The Chaston Centre Community.
There is great Love here for You.
Beginning a Love Affair with Yourself
How is your relationship with yourself?
Could it benefit from some TLC and a little healing?
It’s important for you to have the most loving relationship with yourself. To assist you to love who you are now, no matter how you think you look, we are going to make your body your friend not your enemy.
Do you find fault with your body?
Your body did not make you look the way you do. It was your choices that made you that way. Your body has continued to support you, to continue to pump blood around your body. Begin to forgive yourself if you have been mistreating your body.
Our M.E. time today is designed to feed your body with kindness as when we give your body what it really wants it will give you what you want.
For today’s exercise, you will require:
- a beautiful towel; maybe even purchase a new one that is very feminine (or masculine) and fit for a Goddess
- a beautiful robe; maybe even purchase a new one that is very feminine and fit for a goddess.
- Exfoliate cream and glove/ sponge or loofah
- Beautiful moisturiser to rub into your skin
- A candle
Let’s Get Naked
Being naked may not be a favourite way to spend your time, so let’s take a long bath / shower whilst we remove all the dead skin from your body.
- Let the family know that you are taking some M.E. Time and you do not want to be disturbed for the next 45 mins
- Light a candle in the bathroom
- Listen to Savage Garden’s “Affirmation” on repeat or
- Play your favourite relaxing music
- Take a long deep conscious loving breath, hold for 10 counts and slowly exhale. Repeat three times.
- Look at your face in the mirror. Look into your beautiful amazing eyes and repeat three times “I love you, thank you for supporting me and protecting me. You are beautiful just the way you are.”
- Fill up the bath or turn the shower on, step in.
- Slowly wash yourself, allowing the pores to open up
- In a bath, lie back and allow your thoughts to come and go for about 20 mins
- Squirt some exfoliate cream onto your hands and begin to slowly rub it onto your skin.
- Start from the feet up and pay extra attention to your ankles, heels, knees and elbows.
- Pay attention to each body part. Feel into it and send all your cells some extra love
- In a gentle, circular motion, swirl the exfoliate cream around your skin to sweep away any grime and dead skin cells. Take particular care towards exfoliating your face; not only is it the part of you people are going to notice the most, it also carries more oil than other parts of your skin. Three minutes on the face alone should suffice; the rest of the body should warrant a less intensive, but nonetheless attentive do-over with your exfoliator.
- Once you have completed your entire body, take some water in your hands and rinse away any excess product.(if you chose to have a bath maybe hop in the shower)
- Hop out of the bath and shower, slowly and lovingly dry yourself with your new special towel
- Apply moisturiser to your entire body
- Put on your new beautiful robe
- Look at your face in the mirror. Look into your beautiful eyes and repeat three times “I love you, thank you for supporting me and protecting me. You are beautiful just the way you are.”
- Leave the bathroom and continue with your day / evening
Repeat this ritual weekly.
At various times throughout the day, begin to notice how soft and hydrated your skin feels.
Well I guess, that’s a WRAP for the 28th March 2021, Sun Day ~ Your Day to Shine.
Have fun with this. Have a great week and make every day Meaningful Memorable and Magical.
Stay well and always remember that there is great love here for you.
With Love and Gratitude