Have you ever watched “It’s a Wonderful Life” the 1946 movie starring Jimmy Steward and Donna Reed?
Recently my beautiful friend Kim, gave me a dragonfly chime. As it was chiming away, I said…..
She had never heard the quote from the movie before. And to my surprise she’d never watched the movie. So later that night we watched it. I had forgotten how profound the movie is. It really assists you to know that no matter what life you are living, YOU MATTER.
- That each and every day, you touch so many other people’s lives.
- Though some times we may forget this.
- We forget how that smile can lift someone’s day. We forget that without us doing “this”, “that” would never get done.
- Sometimes you may even forget to STOP and look around.
- To notice just how wonderful your life truly is.
So take time today to STOP and TAKE A DEEP BREATH.
Breathe it in. Breathe deep down into your belly.,
Then remember that you matter. And know that you have touch many lives. You’ve made them better, even if they have forgotten to tell you how grateful they are to have you in their life.
Take time today to see just how wonderful your life truly is!
Make it Meaningful Memorable and Magical.
Stay well and always remember that there is great love here for you.
With Love and Gratitude