Every Breath You Take
How are things for you at the moment?
There seems to be so much disconnection at the moment. Disconnection from others and also yourself.
Personally, I have found that the easiest way to connect back to you is to gift yourself with a Conscious Loving Breath.
So, let’s deep dive into how to do that this Sunday the 26th of September 2021.
Enjoy reconnecting to your breath and receiving all the amazing benefits you will receive when you take your Conscious Loving Breath.
Breathing comes automatically. It comes whilst you sleep, eat, drink, shower, have sex, run, walk, read, and laugh. It changes in all different situations, adapting instinctively to ensure we get enough oxygen and don’t choke, drown, or otherwise end up in danger or dead.
Even though it’s automatic, it doesn’t mean that our breathing is always serving us in the best way.
Consider when you get stressed out: you start breathing shallow and fast. If you get anxious, you might hyperventilate. Push yourself too hard in a workout and you might find yourself bent at the waist, gasping for air and feeling like you just can’t get enough.
When you become aware of your breath, consciously focusing on it, you can change your breathing.
Today let’s deep-dive into the many benefits you’ll receive through taking
A Conscious Loving Breath
1. Change Your Mood. Take a few long deep belly breaths. You know the breaths, where you breathe deep into the belly so it rises like a Buddha Belly and you fill yourself up with all the love that you require at this moment. Hold the breath for a few second then release the breath fully, whilst visualising all negativity, you may be feeling, being released. Watch your mood go from angry, anxious or afraid to calm and relaxed in just a few breaths.
This simple ‘conscious loving breath’ focus can:
- Relieve stress
- Decrease anxiety
- Battle depression
- Inspire creativity
2. It’s a Natural Painkiller. Your pain reduces significantly when you breathe deeply, lovingly and consciously. Your conscious breath releases endorphins that help you to relax and feel more comfortable. That eases your pain. Often, pain causes us to tense up, which only serves to make it feel worse. Instead, take deep breaths, let the endorphins flow, and notice a decrease in your pain.
3. You’ll Look Amazing. our Conscious Loving Breath will help your face relax. You’ll smile more than you frown and your forehead won’t have wrinkle lines. Both of these will also avoid crow’s feet around your eyes. Also, through feeling less stressed, you will eat better, drink less alcohol and not go for the fast-food options, that most people grab when they’re stressed.
4. Optimal Physical Wellbeing. Every part of your body benefits from you taking the time to Consciously Lovingly Breathe.
- It lowers your heart rate and blood pressure.
- It increases your white blood cells, which fights off illness.
- It improves your core muscles. Yes you will still work out, though the breath will assist you to have more muscle endurance and to recover more quickly.
.5. Brings Your Awareness into Now. When you pay attention to the breath, you’re noticing what is happening in the moment. This helps you develop your skill of mindfulness or present-moment awareness. Our breath is alive. Observing the breath, immediately connects you to your living present moment experience..
6. Connects Your Mind, Body, Heart and Soul. So often we live in our mind. Thinking and doing what we believe to be best for us. Though when you take the time to take a Conscious Loving breath you take the time to connect your mind, body, heart and soul.
That is where you’ll find the most IDEAL answers for you.
They’re just one Conscious Loving Breath away!
Now, that is a WRAP for Sun Day the 26th of September 2021: Your Day to Shine.
Your Conscious Loving Breath is a life enhancing Gem that everyone can utilise at any given moment, as we always have our breath with us. Readily available to assist us, during any scenario. There are really know excuses. It’s free. It’s available. It is easily available to you 24/7.
Set a 50-minute alarm, then Consciously Lovingly Breathe for three sets of three breaths.
Have an amazing week. Make it Meaningful Memorable and Magical.
Stay well and always remember that there is great love here for you.
With Love and Gratitude