Are You a woman who is just about ready to give up or downplay your professional goals?
A woman who has been working tirelessly for years. And no matter what you do, you just don’t seem able to reach your goals.
You know, you’re capable of so much more yet no one seems to recognise this in you. You feel that there is something blocking you.
Something is getting in your way.
And it’s frustrating. It is demoralising, and you just don’t know what to do. You keep asking yourself, “What’s my next step? Is my only choice to give up and settling into this role?
Doubt creeps in………… You’re not alone. It’s frustrating when you’ve dedicated yourself to your profession, only to feel that no matter what you do, your efforts continue to go unnoticed.
Well, here’s the thing.
Maybe you don’t have to downplay your goals.
Maybe you’re reading this for a reason.
So, you can understand that
“It’s not you.”
This Masterclass Is Ideally For:
This masterclass is designed for forward-thinking women who are eager to break free from the constraints of microaggressions and pave their own paths toward success.
This masterclass is tailor-made for you, if:
- you’ve ever: felt the weight of subtle yet undermining actions,
- you’ve ever doubted your abilities due to condescending comments,
- you’ve ever been silenced by being interrupted or ignored, or
- appearance-based comments have hindered your authenticity.
If you’re tired of letting these seemingly small but insidious barriers hold you back, if you’re ready to stand up, speak out, and rise to your full potential, then you’re in the right place.
This masterclass is for:
- Women who are determined to shatter gender stereotypes and defy limitations that society might place upon them.
- Those who want to confidently assert themselves, whether it’s in meetings, discussions, or career advancements.
- Individuals who aspire to reach senior roles and lead teams with confidence and grace, while achieving the recognition they rightfully deserve.
- Women who are committed to building unwavering self-confidence and unwrapping their full potential, irrespective of the barriers they might encounter.
What are Microaggressions?
Microaggressions are those subtle yet damaging behaviours, that erode your self-confidence, chip away at your work ethic and downplay your hopes, dreams and aspirations. They have been ingrained into society for centuries and because they’re so ingrained, most people don’t even realise that they exist.
- That they are part of their biases,
- or that they are the reason why they’re been held back.
Are you ready to embark on this transformative journey, armed with the understanding to recognise and address microaggressions head-on?
Come and join the Beyond Limitations community of like-minded individuals who are determined to rewrite their narratives and embrace their power.
If you are ready to:
- accelerate your journey to embrace your unique perspective,
- amplify your strengths,
- and confidently step into the spotlight that you rightfully deserve……
Then this masterclass is your catalyst for change.
if you’re driven to create a professional world where your unique talents shine and
your ambitions are met without compromise,
this masterclass will equip you with
the tools, insights, and strategies
you need to navigate and conquer microaggressions.
How microaggressions unconsciously impact you:
- Gender stereotypes: that undermine your capabilities.
- Condescending comments: that make you doubt your skills.
- Being interrupted or ignored: that make you feel invisible.
- Appearance based comments: that stop you from being your unique self.
These microaggressions might seem small, but their impact is anything but.
Whilst microaggressions are subtle, often unintentional actions or comments that can negatively affect individuals, they create a significant impact on mental and emotional well-being.
So, just imagine for a moment:
- you walking into a meeting, and sharing YOUR IDEAS assertively,
- Hear the applause as you confidently step up to that senior role, guiding the team towards success.
- How does it feel to be recognised and rewarded for all of your efforts?
It’s possible for your PROFESSIONAL world to be like that.
It’s all within reach when you understand and know how to navigate through microaggressions.
“Harnessing Your Power Through Understanding Microaggressions”
When you are able to recognise them for what they are, you can flip the script and utilise this newfound knowledge to your advantage ~ accelerating your path toward success.
The microaggressions’ understandings and strategies we share in 90 minutes are your secret weapon, your special sauce.
Assisting you to:
- address these issues head-on,
- rebuild your self-confidence,
- strengthen your work ethic and
- reclaim your dreams with unwavering determination.
Everything is within reach when you harness the power of understanding and navigating microaggressions.
Accelerating you ……………:
- to embrace your unique perspective,
- to amplify your strengths, and
- to step knowingly into the spotlight, you so rightfully deserve.
Join us for an eye-opening 90 minute journey!
As we dive deep into the world of microaggressions,
unravelling their effects and discovering how you can transform them
into stepping stones to your ultimate goals.
About Karen Chaston
Karen Chaston is a business owner, beyond loss mentor and international keynote speaker who has shared the stage with Marianne Williamson, Jamie-Lee Curtis, Valerie Harper and Dr Ellie Drake.
She is the author of nine books, including the international best selling “Demystifying Loss” and numerous e-books.
In her corporate career Karen was a C.P.A., a Chief Financial Officer of a publicly listed company and a senior manager for more than 25 years.
In July 2011, Karen’s life changed forever when her 27-year-old son, Dan, suddenly and unexpectedly passed away at her back door.
Within 15 months, Karen resigned from her CFO role and began a personal, professional and spiritual journey culminating in her becoming a beyond loss expert and co-founding The Chaston Centre.
Karen’s first-hand experience assisted in her creating The Chaston Centre’s retreats and programs (delivered physically and virtually) which demonstrate the correlations between people, loss and all areas of your life.
When individuals embrace these concepts: you will easily move beyond any kind of loss and create a better everyday life.
When companies embrace these concepts: they unlock the People and Profits Connection. Providing tangible solutions that will help them to challenge the status quo by asking “Is there room in the modern workplace to be more human?” Providing tangible solutions that will assist them to make the best possible product, offer the best possible customer experience and build the strongest possible company.
Lesley Benson Devas Being Divas Founder.
Lesley is an intuitive transformation coach, healer and mystic.
As a teenager, her grandmothers recognised her ability to see and assist others with issues that were affecting their every day life. They suggested to their friends to speak with Lesley.
This lead to the development of what has now become Lesley’s practice.
In between then and now Lesley has followed a more conventional healing modality of healing in dentistry but her ability to see and hear what was being said and often what wasn’t, lead to Lesley realising her gift lie in being a co-facilitator of creating more fulfilling lives with people.
Like a lot of women (and men) Lesley has found life sends many curve balls and the path isn’t a straight line. Through her own journey of love, loss and finding herself again she has found her own toolbox of skills, rituals and daily practices that she shares with others to be the creator of the life that best suits them.
In 2019 Devas was born to facilitate both women and men who wanted time to go on retreat for themselves and explore the things and places in their lives they had always wanted to do; the bucket list trip but never did because there wasn’t anyone around them who wanted to go.
Mexico, Europe were visited and then the world changed.
Devas are now planning to revisit Mexico, Spain and the U.K. spending time discovering you and visiting those places that have until now been a dream.