Are you looking for ways to stop the pain after a loss of a loved one?
Closure after a breakup?
Have you recently lost a job or making a career change?
Or has 2020 made you question your life?
Although loss & change is a part of life, most people find it to be an isolating and difficult to manage.
Afterall we have never been taught how to move beyond a loss of a loved one, a divorce, job, health, wealth or any other 40+ loss events that can affect our lives.
What’s important to remember though is that you can get through this and even grow and learn from the loss, without investing months or years of your life to get there.
My Beyond Loss Virtual Retreat has three unique pathways….
Though each one, explores and tackles how loss and change impact your life and, more importantly, it will show you how to successfully navigate through this time.
Each month a new Group Dynamic pathway commences…… providing a clear pathway to release your grieving and suffering.
You’ll be expertly guided through a process of self-realisation and enlightenment so that, finally, you can confidently start to live life on your terms and will emerge from this and any loss with strength and purpose.
With this enlightening pathway, you’ll be gently led through the process of understanding and honouring your loss or change.
You will receive lessons infused with empathetic and empowering wisdom and tools that will support you throughout this journey and for the rest of your life.
Each lesson provides a new way, more insights that will help you reflect, process, and adjust to life during and after this time of change.
By the end of this journey, you will have created a new perspective that will keep you looking forward to a positive and healthful future, while also being healed and at peace with your past. You can transform this time of stress and uncertainty into something that fortifies and invigorates you.
What is included in the Beyond Loss Virtual retreat ~ Group Dynamic Pathway
- Guidance on how to identify, acknowledge, process, and honour your life loss or change.
- Insights regarding the importance of honouring your past to confidently move into the future, with instructions for how to effectively use your feelings and intuition throughout the process of moving on.
- Over 36 video lessons, released weekly over nine weeks. Weekly group 90 min Q&A sessions with Karen Chaston as your Beyond Loss Guide.
- A simple action plan to help you take positive steps towards healing every day.
- Step-by-step directions for building a new life framework for your future.
- Expert tools and proven self-care techniques and practices to help you improve your emotional health, confidence, and focus.
- Lifetime access to this pathway so you can return to any of the lessons at any time you’re experiencing challenging life changes or loss……. With over 40 loss events that can affect our lives, loss will come again, though with this wisdom you will never go down again.
Who is the Group Dynamic Pathway for:
- People experiencing a loss or life change such as a breakup, the ending of a friendship, death of a loved one, career change, job loss, or moving to a new location.
- Anyone who wants to learn compassionate and simple self-care practices that will help them get through difficult or challenging times.
- Individuals that want to transform difficulties into opportunities for personal growth and development.
- Those looking for guidance through a loss with expert tools and information to help them recover and rebuild their lives.
- Everyone who wants to create new movement in areas that have stagnated or stalled in their lives.
By taking the time to build your knowledge and ability to move forward after times of change, you will gain a clear and greater sense of self and life purpose.
Now is the time to get started on this empowering journey and ensure that you design a life that you live and love each and every day.
Are you ready to find the love and gift for you in your loss?
You may just need a change in perspective and that’s why I put this program together.
Reach out if you’d like to know more.
With Love and Gratitude,