Event Disclaimer and Terms and Conditions
In registering for an event, workshop, conference, forum or activity hosted by the Kazand Investments Pty Ltd t/as Live Love By Design and Karen Chaston (LLBD) (the event), delegates and speakers agree to the following terms and conditions:
Specifically, your contact details will be used to compile a delegate list that will be used by: LLBD event organisers; third party event organisers; venues and accommodation provider for the purpose of room bookings (if applicable); sponsors; and parties associated with related events.
Photography and Recording
I irrevocably authorise and grant LLBD the right to:
- record me (picture and voice) on photographs, film and/or video tape, for audio and visual production. (the Recording)
- edit the Recording into a photo gallery / short film / webinar (which may include other recordings and material);
- use my name and likeness, voice or other information concerning me; and
- screen or place online (including on social media) the Recording.
I hereby release LLBD from any infringement or violation of personal and / or property rights of any sort whatsoever based upon the use of the Recording.
I acknowledge that LLBD owns and shall own all rights, title and interest (including copyright) in the Recording.
I further acknowledge that LLBD is not obliged to use the Recording.
I warrant that I have full power to enter into this Release and that the terms of this Release do not in any way conflict with any existing commitment on my part.
I understand I will receive no monies for this Recording.
While under no obligation to do so, LLBD will consider any reasonable request not to use or to stop using a particular Recording. Such requests will be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you not wish to grant LLBD these rights, please contact LLBD email@example.com at least two weeks prior to the event.
At the time of registration, LLBD provided the most recent information available and the delegate and/or speaker accept that the content and/or the delivery of the event can change beyond the control of LLBD. LLBD will not take any responsibility for any errors, omissions and changes to the program or content of the event. LLBD reserves the right to make changes as it deems necessary LLBD without penalty and in such situations no refunds, part refunds or alternative offers shall be made.
- LLBD reserves the right to update the Disclaimer and Terms and Conditions without notice to you.
- LLBD cannot control all content published or disseminated at the event. You may find other delegates’ or participants’ communications, graphics, audio files or other information inappropriate, offensive, harmful, inaccurate, dishonest or misleading and/or deceptive, however you alone are solely responsible for your interaction with other delegates and agree to act responsibly and exercise caution, common sense and safety while in attendance at the conference.
- LLBD, its directors, employees, servants, agents and affiliates shall not be liable for any losses, damages, liabilities, claims or expenses whatsoever arising out of or referable to the event.
If a person is registering on behalf of a delegate/s it is the responsibility of that person to notify the delegate of the terms and conditions of registering, for which they will be agreeing to on the behalf of the delegate. Responsibility also includes providing full details of the delegate’s/s’ registration details as confirmed.
Cancellations & Refunds
Only cancellations and requests for a refund notified to LLBD in writing via email 30 days prior to the event will be accepted and all fees refunded less any administration fees.
Cancellations received after this date cannot be accepted and will not be refunded.
LLBD reserves the right to refuse attendance to any delegates who have not paid in full for their delegate fees.
Fees and payments
Payment to attend the event must be made prior to the event starting, unless otherwise agreed with LLBD. Payment is to be made by square or via Paypal on the online booking system at www.karenchaston.com or www.livelovebydesign.com
Should, for any reason outside the control of LLBD, the venue or speakers change or the event be cancelled, LLBD will endeavour to reschedule. In this instance the delegate will indemnify and hold LLBD harmless from and against any and all costs, damages and expenses. LLBD does not accept responsibility for, and the delegate indemnifies LLBD against, any costs, charges or fines incurred by the delegate in the process of attending the event. This agreement is subject to the laws of Queensland, Australia and agreement to these terms and conditions indicates acceptance of this indemnity.
Neither party shall be liable in damages or have the right to terminate this Agreement for any delay or default in performing hereunder if such delay or default is caused by conditions beyond its control including, but not limited to Acts of God, Government restrictions (including the denial or cancellation of any export or other necessary license), wars, insurrections and/or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the party whose performance is affected.
Subject to any amendments specified in subsequent event registration forms or terms and conditions, the event registration form and these terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede all prior discussions, negotiations and agreements in relation to the event.