Life can be a little challenging at the moment. There seem to be so much happening that is beyond our control. Outside our circle of Influence.
Though the one thing that you get to choose each day is how you live your life.
The way that you can seek and then enjoy all the Joyous Moments every day has to offer.
Lots of people confuse joy with happiness, and although they are closely related and often occur simultaneously, these feel-good emotions aren’t synonymous.
Happiness is an emotion that brings bursts of intense pleasure, excitement, and satisfaction, while joyfulness is a stronger, longer-term state that results in feelings of inner peace and contentment.
Whereas happiness can be easily manufactured, joy comes through setting up the right conditions for it to suddenly appear.
Today we are exploring ways to set up the right conditions, assisting you to find Joy in your life every day ~ even when life feels overwhelming and awful.
Your Joyful Moments Matter!
- Understand Your Life Lessons. When we are in the thick of things, it can be hard to find a deeper meaning as to WHY things happen and why they are as they are. Though life is a Journey of LESSONS. Breaking down this word guides you ~ When you look for the lesson there will be “Less-On You!” Deep dive into the lesson from all that has happened to you, then with a new perspective, watch how JOYOUS your life becomes.
- Look For Your Joyful Moments Every Day. Joyful moments are to be treasured. They might be moments that are instantaneous and unexpected. They might be moments of celebration or success after a long period of hard work. Joyful moments can be ecstatic or they can be quiet times of inner satisfaction. Each day we all have Joyful Moments. Though sometimes we miss them because we may be always focusing on all the other moments that did not bring us JOY. The more you focus on and are grateful for the Joyous Moments, the more Joyful Moments you’ll experience throughout each day.
- Create Your Passion Project. Your joy comes from what you feel passionate about. Your passions light you up and they are steppingstones to finding your purpose in life. Do you have a Passion Project? Now is the time for you to start one. Spend some time deciding what it will be. If you have a few and are not sure which one to start first, let your JOY Meter be the guide………………… Go with the one that makes you the most excited and full of ‘feel good’ hormones.
- Check-In with ‘Yesterday Me’. Many times, we do not realise just how far we have come. Especially if we are in the habit of comparing ourselves to others. When we decide that the only person, we will compare ourselves to is “Yesterday Me” that is when we begin to realise that we have a lot in our life to Celebrate and feel Joyous about. From this new perspective make a list of things you’d like to enhance in your life. Weekly keep a track of your progress with these things. Celebrate and notice how much your Joy Meter keeps rising.
- Release Your Past Baggage. Negative experiences and pain from the past can create barriers to accessing joy, It is hard to deep dive into the experiences, though when you choose a different perspective, like “everything happens for me” you can begin to see that you are who you are today, because of these experiences. Healing the past, is the best way for you to grow, evolve and thrive in your life. Bringing an abundant amount of Joy to each day. Are you ready to release the heavy baggage you’ve been carrying for probably way to long?
- Choose Your Authentic Self. It’s so easy to lose one’s true self in all the noise of the world we live in. Spend some time reconnecting to what brings you JOY. Then set some guidelines, some boundaries, that from now on, you will only be engaging in activities that bring you JOY. This may take some time to happen, though start planning today to ensure this becomes your reality in the not too distant future.
- Seek Out Positive People. Our moods and vibration are infectious. When you desire more Joy in your life, seek out people who are looking for the same. The beauty of this ~ together you will create many more Joyous Moments.
- Get Your Nature Fix. Nature is our greatest gift. It will always lift our mood and assist us to find JOY in the moment. Notice how your feel when you spend time in nature each day. Schedule some NOW!
Now, that is a WRAP for Sun Day the 10th of October 2021: Your Day to Shine.
Start to notice your magical Joyous Moments. Then notice with awareness how all areas of your life become more JOYOUS.
There are no coincidences in life!
Have an amazing week. Make it Meaningful Memorable and Magical.
Stay well and always remember that there is great love here for you.
With Love and Gratitude